Deal Lost Reasons
In this article
What Are Deal Lost Reasons?
A Deal Lost Reason is the reason you record against the Deal when you have lost it to help put the loss into context. Campus comes with four built in Deal Lost Reasons:
- Ignored follow ups
- No longer interested
- Too expensive
- Went with competitor
You can add further Deal Lost Reasons to suit your business.
Managing Your Deal Types
You can create new Deal Lost Reasons, edit existing ones, and also delete them. This can be done in your Settings module here Settings > Money > Deals. Scroll down to the Deal Lost Reasons data grid.
Adding a Deal Lost Reason
1. Click on the blue Add a Reason button and the Add a Deal Lost Reason window will slide in from the right-hand side.
2. Give your Deal Lost Reason a Name.
3. Click the Save button or the Save & Add Another button if you want to add further Lost Reasons.
Editing a Deal Lost Reason
1. Hover over the Deal Lost Reason in the data grid and click the Edit button.
The Edit a Deal Lost Reason window will slide in from the right-hand side.
2. Make the changes you require.
3. Click the Save button.
Deleting a Deal Lost Reason
In the Deals Lost Reasons data grid select the Lost Reason you want to delete and then click on the Delete button.
Any Deals that have the deleted Deal Lost Reason will still show as having that reason but you'll no longer be able to assign that Lost Reason to future Closed Lost Deals.